Effective date: May 20, 2019
Street photography by Maziar Moarefi operates the https://street.pictures website (the “Service”). The site and all of its visual content is created & copy righted by Maziar Moarefi. This page informs you of my policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use my Service and the choices you have associated with that data. My for ‘Street photography by Maziar Moarefi’ is created with the help of legal advisors. I use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless otherwise defined in this , terms used in this have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible from https://street.pictures. Service legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this depends on the Personal Information I collect and the specific context in which I collect the information:
– I need to perform a contract with you
– You have given Street photography by Maziar Moarefi permission to do so
– Processing your personal information is in Service legitimate interests
– Street photography by Maziar Moarefi needs to comply with the law Street photography by Maziar Moarefi will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this . I will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. My is up to date with the current GDPR . If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal information I hold about you and if you want it to be removed from me systems, please contact me.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: – The right to access, update or to delete the information I have on you.
– The right of rectification.
– The right to object.
– The right of restriction.
– The right to data portability
– The right to withdraw consent
Information collection and use
I collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve my Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data, anonymous IP address (showing which country you are visiting from). While using my Service, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Subject & content of your e-mail
– Cookies and Usage Data
I may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of my Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. I use the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain the Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
– To provide customer care and support
– To provide analysis or valuable information so that I can improve the Service
– To monitor the usage of the Service
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies I use:
– Session Cookies. I use Session Cookies to operate my Service.
– Preference Cookies. I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
– Security Cookies. I use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Denmark and choose to provide information to me, please note that I transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Denmark and process it there. Your consent to this followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer. Street photography by Maziar Moarefi will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure Of Data
Street photography by Maziar Moarefi may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To protect and defend the rights or property of Street photography by Maziar Moarefi
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
– To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
I may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate my Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on my behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist me in analyzing how my Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
My Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by me. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. I strongly advise you to review the of every site you visit. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
My Service doesnot address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, I take steps to remove that information from my website.
Changes To This
I may update my from time to time. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new on this page. I will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on my Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this . You are advised to review this periodically for any changes. Changes to this are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this , please don’t hesitate to contact me.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Personal Data Request